[chimerax-users] Moving labels

Maciej Basczok mmaciej.basczok at amu.edu.pl
Wed Jul 14 07:48:30 PDT 2021

Dear ChimeraX staff,

I have a problem with moving 3D labels. I would like to move them in the z-axis, but I cannot find how to do it. My version is 1.2.5. In some earlier release it could be done with the right mouse button + ctrl, but it seems to be changed. I have also tried to find a solution in archive messages, but the hint to click favourites and preferences also appears to be no longer an issue. Under favourites, there are no preferences or mouse settings. I would be extremely grateful for any suggestions.

Kind regards,

Maciej