[chimerax-users] unexpected behavior of build start

Eric Pettersen pett at cgl.ucsf.edu
Mon Jul 26 18:21:58 PDT 2021

Hi Alexis,
	Looking at the "build start atom" code, I can see that it's a bug -- it not adjusting for the fact that the structure's transformation matrix is not the identity matrix.  I will open a ticket in our bug-tracking database for this with you cc'ed.  Should be fixed soon.

--Eric

	Eric Pettersen
	UCSF Computer Graphics Lab