[chimerax-users] Difficulties Visualizing Isosurfaces from Cube File - Nathan Wood

Nathan Wood woodn at ufl.edu
Mon Jul 12 19:43:15 PDT 2021

Dear ChimeraX

I was having difficulty attempting to visualize computationally
generated electrostatic potential isosurfaces originating from a
Gaussian *.cube file.

I tried to open the cube file from the shell only for it to incompletely
visualize. I can provide an image if necessary.

I found the following correspondence concerning cube files and
isosurfaces, but unfortunately I am unable to resolve the issues of the
cube file visualizing.

https://www.rbvi.ucsf.edu/pipermail/chimerax-users/2021-April/002126.html
<https://www.rbvi.ucsf.edu/pipermail/chimerax-users/2021-April/002126.html>

https://www.rbvi.ucsf.edu/pipermail/chimerax-users/2020-May/001110.html
<https://www.rbvi.ucsf.edu/pipermail/chimerax-users/2020-May/001110.html>

I was curious if anyone has had experience with cubefiles.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated,

Very Respectfully,

Nathan Wood