[Chimera-users] RMSD calculation

Conrad Huang conrad at cgl.ucsf.edu
Tue Jul 10 12:27:51 PDT 2012

Here's a script that will print out the RMSD "distance" matrix for an
ensemble (all models have exactly the same set of atoms).  To use, just run:

chimera --nogui --silent your_file.pdb dm.py > matrix

The output in file "matrix" should be N lines, each with N tab-separated
floating point numbers, where N is the number of structures in
your_file.pdb.

Please let me know if that's what you're looking for.  Thanks.

Conrad