[Chimera-users] Chimera-users Digest, Vol 84, Issue 12

Tom Goddard goddard at cgl.ucsf.edu
Tue Apr 13 11:45:32 PDT 2010

If you have a unit-cell density map you can compute its mean, SD, and 
RMS values using Chimera menu entry

    Tools / Volume Data / Volume mean, SD, RMS

Results appear in the Chimera reply log.  Use menu entry Favorites / 
Reply Log to show them.



> Hi,
> Is there a way to quantify the electron densities in a unit cell with 
> Thanks,
> Chinthaka.

More information about the Chimera-users mailing list