[Chimera-users] reporting sigma values for electron density maps

David Chenoweth dchen at caltech.edu
Tue May 20 14:43:44 PDT 2008


Can you please let me know if there is a way to report or set the  
sigma value for an electron density map from a high resolution crystal  
structure. I am using a ccp4 FWT.map and DELFWT.map file for  
structures <1.2 angstrom resolution. Can I somehow find the sigma  
value that corresponds to the Level setting in the Volume viewer?

Dave Chenoweth

David M. Chenoweth
California Institute of Technology
Division of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Mail Code: 164-30
1200 California Boulevard, 91125 Pasadena
California, USA

Phone: 626-395-6074
Email: dchen at caltech.edu

More information about the Chimera-users mailing list