[chimerax-users] How to Align Chromosome Models with Different Number of Atoms?

Cardiff Jiang z8jiang at ucsd.edu
Fri Jul 30 09:52:15 PDT 2021

Dear Elaine,

Unfortunately again, I can't align two models with different numbers of
atoms. Please assist.

This is the error message:
[image: image.png]

This is the beginning of the .cmm file for model #1:
[image: image.png]

This is the beginning of the .cmm file for model #3:
[image: image.png]

Thank you!

Best regards,

Zichen “Cardiff” Jiang

Undergraduate Class of 2023 | Biology with a Specialization in
Bioinformatics

Division of Biological Sciences

University of California, San Diego