[chimerax-users] The PDB code for the demo picture on the website

Elaine Meng meng at cgl.ucsf.edu
Wed Jul 28 10:56:48 PDT 2021

Hi Baocheng,
We're glad you like ChimeraX!

I made those images a couple of years ago, and the structure is 6cmn:
<https://www.rcsb.org/structure/6CMN>

Actually if you hover your cursor over each image it should say that PDB ID in the pop-up text (image title), but maybe it doesn't work on all browsers.

Thanks for your interest!
Elaine
-----
Elaine C. Meng, Ph.D.