[chimerax-users] resfit command for nuclei acid

Wen-Jin Winston Wu winston at gate.sinica.edu.tw
Tue Jul 27 06:17:23 PDT 2021

Hi Tom,

I have just tried to use the "resfit" command ChimeraX
Does the nice command of "resfit" in ChimeraX support inspection on nuclei acid? It seems that it only support protein residues as with the command " resfit #1/D:DT map #3", it returned with the message that "None of the 9 specified residues have backbone atoms N, CA and C".

I have not checked out the daily build version yet, but thought that I can ask first.

Thanks,

Best wishes,

Winston