[chimerax-users] create mask from "shapes"

Elaine Meng meng at cgl.ucsf.edu
Fri Jul 23 08:42:09 PDT 2021

Hi Roberto,
Yes, you can mask with a shape.  The "shape" command creates a surface model, and then you can use any surface model in the "volume mask" command.

<https://rbvi.ucsf.edu/chimerax/docs/user/commands/shape.html>
<https://rbvi.ucsf.edu/chimerax/docs/user/commands/volume.html#mask>

I hope this helps,
Elaine