[chimerax-users] fit map and bring other maps or models with it

Elaine Meng meng at cgl.ucsf.edu
Wed Jul 7 13:05:37 PDT 2021

Hi Alpay,
You may be able to do the same thing, with one extra command.  For example, if you already fit #2 to #1, then a command something like the following could apply the transformation of #2 to #3:

view position #3 sameAsModels #2

... as described here, "Applying Model Position to Other Models":
<https://rbvi.ucsf.edu/chimerax/docs/user/commands/view.html#position>

I hope this helps,
Elaine
-----