[Chimera-users] ff dat file

Conrad Huang conrad at cgl.ucsf.edu
Mon Jul 30 10:41:01 PDT 2012

If you plan to play with Amber stuff, you should be using our daily
builds (http://www.cgl.ucsf.edu/chimera/download.html#daily), which has
several bug fixes missing from 1.6.

In the daily builds, are in $CHIMERA/bin/amber12/dat/leap/parm.  On
Linux and Windows, $CHIMERA is the installation directory/folder for
Chimera.  On Mac, $CHIMERA is Chimera.app/Contents/Resources.

Conrad