[Chimera-users] Surface rendering

Tom Goddard goddard at sonic.net
Fri Jul 6 09:41:24 PDT 2012

Hi George,

   You might want to use the "molmap" command to create a Gaussian
surface instead of a solvent excluded surface.  For example if
_clusters.pdb is model #2 and you want a 5 Angstrom resolution surface use:

     molmap #2 5

This never fails.  It sums a Gaussian centered at each atom and computes
a contour surface.

     Tom