[Chimera-users] Beta-turns and hairpins

Eric Pettersen pett at cgl.ucsf.edu
Tue Jul 3 17:37:54 PDT 2012

Hi Kyle,
	Alternatively, if what you mean is that you have a structure that is missing loops, or that you want alternate loop conformations, then you should download the daily build and use the Model/Refine Loops tool in the Structure Editing category.  That tool can be used to build models with loops filled in / refined by the Modeller program (which you can install locally, or use via a web service that we host).

--Eric

                        Eric Pettersen
                        UCSF Computer Graphics Lab
                        http://www.cgl.ucsf.edu