[Chimera-users] user-defined attributes

Watson, Lisa Lisa.Watson at ucsf.edu
Wed Jan 5 15:20:54 PST 2011

Hi Elaine,

I am trying to create some figures using Chimera.  I used "define attributes" to color my protein structure according to values from data I generated.  Now I would like to manipulate the heatmap color scheme as well as to manipulate the threshold for the various colors.  Could you give me some tips on how to do this, or better yet, is there a time I can stop by your office to learn how to do this?

Thanks,
Lisa