[Chimera-users] visualizing density map
meng at cgl.ucsf.edu
Wed Jan 16 12:51:34 PST 2008
There is a setting that initially shows just one plane if the data is
bigger than a certain size. Maybe that is what happened. If so, you
can show the whole thickness of the data by:
(1) in the Volume Viewer menu, checking Features... Planes
(2) in the Planes section that appears, clicking the "All" button
You can change the setting for initial plane display by:
(1) in the Volume Viewer menu, checking Features... Data display options
(2) in the Data display options section that appears, either turning
off the option "Show plane when data larger than N Mvoxels" or
leaving it on but changing the Mvoxel size limit that triggers such
(3) in the Volume Viewer menu, choosing Features... Save default
I hope this helps,
Elaine C. Meng, Ph.D. meng at cgl.ucsf.edu
UCSF Computer Graphics Lab and Babbitt Lab
Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
University of California, San Francisco
On Jan 16, 2008, at 8:02 AM, francesco zonta wrote:
> Good morning.
> I have some problem in visualizing a ccp4 density map with chimera.
> I can see only a small slab of the map, but i need to visualize a
> larger reagion.
> How can I enlarge the visualized volume?
> thank you for the help
> Dr. Francesco Zonta
More information about the Chimera-users