[chimera-dev] problems with xformCoord and coord

Elisabeth Ortega eortega at klingon.uab.es
Wed Sep 9 05:57:59 PDT 2009

Dear All,

I'm doing a script change the coordinates x,y,z for one molecule to move it
using xformCoord coordinate system but my script doesn't work very well.
My function looks like:

How can I write it in xformCoord? a.setCoord doesn't return to me xformCoord
even if I write all the variables using xformCoord.

In other words, I'm asking about the "translation" of the function
atom.setCoord() in xformCoord coordinates.

Thank You

Elisabeth Ortega Carrasco

Universitat Autónoma de Barcelona (Spain)

eortega at klingon.uab.es