[chimera-dev] Suggestion - notebook?

Eric Pettersen pett at cgl.ucsf.edu
Thu Nov 13 12:45:49 PST 2008

On Nov 13, 2008, at 1:24 AM, Dr. Jean-Didier Maréchal wrote:

> Dear all,
> I have no idea how complicated that would be and I don’t want to
> increase your todo list, but I wonder if you could add a text entry
> in the chimera .py file that you could acces through an editor
> window (integrated in chimera would be perfect). I would find such
> thing extremely useful.

Hi JD,
	So what you're asking for is some kind of tool where you can type in
notes, and that would be preserved through sessions?  Is that right?
	We were already planning to allow model renaming and the adding of
short notes for each model, but this sounds like a nice supplement to
that.  Consider my to-do list increased. :-)

--Eric