[chimera-dev] python for finding clashes

Elaine Meng meng at cgl.ucsf.edu
Tue Oct 28 09:28:33 PDT 2008

Hi JD,
Many (all?) options are available from the Chimera command "findclash"

for example "log true" to send information to the Reply Log or
"saveFile pathname" to write it to a text file with location/name

Is that what you needed, or does the information need to be stored in
an array or variable?
Elaine C. Meng, Ph.D.                          meng at cgl.ucsf.edu
UCSF Computer Graphics Lab (Chimera team) and Babbitt Lab
Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
University of California, San Francisco